Courtney Abramovitz - Travel Advisor
call or text: 504.434.0616
Travel by Courtney is here to plan an experience you’ll never forget. As a premier Travel Agency in Atlanta, I take care of all the details so you can get straight to the fun! I look forward to working with you!
What does a travel advisor do?
Using a travel advisor makes your life easier! As a concierge advisor, I will come to your home or office, or even meet for coffee! I take your vacation idea, put it all together seamlessly and present it as a package. No more long hours on the computer doing research on a place I have probably already been to.
Here are just a few ways I can ease the process of planning your next vacation:
1) Firsthand Expertise and Knowledge – I've traveled the world, and I have the firsthand experiences and insider connections to prove it.
2) Well Connected- Thanks to our agency's worldwide partnerships, I can create that one-of-a-kind travel experience just for you.
3) Exclusive Privileges – I can give you access to exclusive perks only available through our agency.
4) I Know You – Unlike the average travel booking website, I will take the time to get to know your preferences, making sure your vacation is perfectly tailored to your needs.
5) You Can Rest Assured – Let me expect the unexpected. As your advocate, I not only know your preferences before you go, but have the know-how to anticipate your needs, solve problems while you’re traveling and be here for you on your return.
How much does it cost to work with a travel advisor?
Do travel advisors charge?
Yes, travel advisors are compensated for their time, expertise and the resources they deploy on your behalf. Average travel agent commissions are nominal, and fees allow travel advisors the freedom to invest time and great care in your departure.
Fees range from $100 for simple hotel bookings, to upwards of $250 based on the intricacy of the itinerary, length of travel and number of passengers. Very often, clients find that they more than make up the planning fee in the discounts, food and beverage credits, extra amenities and value-adds that our travel advisors are able to offer.
Travel by Courtney is owned and operated by Courtney Abramovitz. She is a native New Orleanian & now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband.
Courtney has been a travel advisor since 2013. She designs travel for people all over the world to make their travel dreams come true. No request is too large or small.
Contact me today!
call or text 504.434.0616
@travelbycourtney - Instagram